Workplace flexibility allows employers and employees to make arrangements that suit them. This helps employees maintain their work/life balance and can improve business productivity and efficiency.
This course will show you how to make flexibility work for your business.
- information on how flexibility can benefit your business
- ideas about types of flexibility that may suit you and your employees
- tips and guidance on how to promote, implement and manage flexibility in your workplace
- details about your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act 2009
- interactive scenarios to help you deal with flexibility requests.
This is an external course offered by Fair Work Australia. It is suitable for Practice Managers. There is no Certificate issued by General Practice Training. The record of completion will be issued by Fair Work Australia.