Certificate50% of quiz marks
- Admin staff has to know some basic rules of Care Plans for Chronic Disease Management. It is important to be able to assist the clinical team promptly.
- Takes 20 – 35 min to complete.
- The course equips the admin staff with all the knowledge necessary for Chronic Disease Management.
- Suitable for Medical Receptionists and Practice Managers.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- Always consult MBS Online for service descriptions.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
Section 1What Receptionists need to know about GP Chronic disease management plans?
Lecture 1What is Care Plan?
Lecture 2Role of the admin staff in Care Planning
Lecture 3Eligibility for Care Plan
Lecture 4Referrals to Allied Health under Care Plan
Lecture 5How often Care Plans can be billed