Online Certification Exam for Medical Receptionists in General Practice.
- Flexible, take it at your own pace
- Supported by reading materials
- Highlights your achievement to potential employers
- It is ideal for your Accreditation folder at the GP practice
- Establishes a professional standard
- User-friendly and not challenging to complete
- Certification Exam for Medical Receptionists in General Practice can be retaken as many times as needed
- Free of charge
Start your journey to professional recognition!
A Certificate will be provided at the end of the Exam. Please add the Certificate to your staff folder as proof of ongoing staff training. You can read more about the reasons to use our training courses here.
- Suitable for Medical Receptionists and Practice Managers.
- This Examination is a fully online activity.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the Exam. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the Exam. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details or any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- You do not have to provide your real date of birth or address.
Where can you find your Certificate?
Q: What is the format of the Online Certification Exam for Medical Receptionists in General Practice?
A: It’s fully online.
Q: What are the advantages of taking this certification exam?
- Support: Comes with reading materials.
- Recognition: Highlights your achievement for potential employers.
- Accreditation: Ideal for your Accreditation folder at the GP practice.
- Professional Standard: Establishes a professional standard.
- User-friendly: Not challenging to complete.
- Retake: You can retake the exam as many times as needed.
- Cost: It’s free of charge.
Q: Can the Certification Exam for Medical Receptionists be retaken?
A: Yes, it can be retaken as many times as needed.
Q: How do I receive proof of completing the exam?
A: A certificate will be provided at the end of the exam. Add it to your staff folder as evidence of ongoing training.
Q: Who is the exam suitable for?
A: Medical Receptionists and Practice Managers.
Q: Is there a cost associated with the exam or registration?
A: No, both the exam and registration at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au are free.
Q: What information is needed for registration?
A: Choose your username for the certificate. No real date of birth or address is required.
Q: Are there specific requirements for certification in different countries?
A:No specific requirements for Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK, and the USA. However, passing the test is highly advisable for demonstrating diligence and ability to learn.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
More free resources for GPs and Practice staff at General Practice Training and Consulting.