“GP training – useful resources” is a free online course. This course is suitable for GPs. 15 – 20 minutes to complete + optional exercises.
This is a micro-course. Micro-course focuses on a narrow topic of knowledge.
The advantages of CPD micro-courses:
- Take a little time to complete it.
- Focussed on practical, useful information.
- High information retention rate due to the small volume of material to digest.
This course is suitable for self-recorded CPD activities. (1 hour)
A Certificate will be provided at the end of the course. You can read more about the reasons to use our training courses here.
- Suitable for General Practitioners.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- This course aims to provide an update to GPs or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details or any payments. You are not required to enter your real date of birth or address. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
More free resources for GPs and Practice staff at General Practice Training and Consulting.