Infection control: Handwashing procedure in General Practice is a free online course. This course is suitable for induction and pre-Accreditation training of the Reception staff.
It takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete. A Certificate will be provided at the end of the course. Please, add the Certificate to your staff folder as proof of ongoing staff training. You can read more about the reasons to use our training courses here.
- Suitable for Medical Receptionists and Practice Managers.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details or any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.