Certificate50% of quiz marks
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- You can see some advertisements placed on this website. This helps us delivering free courses to you.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
Section 1Main contents
Lecture 1Recall procedure -overview
Lecture 2Urgent recalls
Lecture 3Non-urgent recalls