Certificate50% of quiz marks
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to prepare those who are looking for a job in General Practice admin or those who are just about to commence their work. Completion of this course will demonstrate to future employers that a candidate is a diligent person and capable of learning.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- You can see some advertisements placed on this website. This helps us delivering free courses to you.
Where can you find your Certificate?
Section 1Main content
Lecture 1Introduction to Australian General Practice
Lecture 2Privacy and confidentiality in General Practice
Lecture 3Basics of Infection Control in General Practice
Lecture 4Basics of Admin and Clinical software in General Practice, IT issues.
Lecture 5Storing and handling of the vaccines
Lecture 6Basics of Triage in General Practice