- Suitable for Medical Receptionists and Practice Nurses for their self-recorded CPD activities.
- Program-level requirements: Culturally Safe Practice.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details and any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- You can see some advertisements placed on this website. This helps us deliver free courses to you.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
Training for medical receptionists, GPs, and practice nurses is a great idea. This free online course, “Respectful and Culturally Appropriate Care,” offers several benefits that are easy to understand:
- Protection for Employers: This training helps protect employers from future claims of vicarious responsibility. It ensures that staff understands the importance of respectful and culturally sensitive care, reducing the risk of misunderstandings or mishandling of patients.
- Free and Easy: The course is not only beneficial but also cost-effective. It’s free and easy to complete, making it accessible for medical professionals who want to enhance their skills without financial barriers. Plus, the course’s straightforward format ensures that everyone can participate.
- Accreditation Support: For medical practices aiming for accreditation, this course is a valuable addition to their staff folder. It demonstrates a commitment to providing high-quality care and meeting the necessary standards. It’s a clear indicator of a practice’s dedication to improving patient experiences.
“Respectful and Culturally Appropriate Care” offers multiple advantages. It protects employers, is free and user-friendly, and supports accreditation efforts. This makes it a valuable resource for medical receptionists, GPs, and practice nurses looking to improve their skills and ensure quality care for all patients.