‘Smoking Assessment Recommendations for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.‘ is a free online course. This course is suitable for GPs and Practice Nurses.
Effective smoking status assessment is essential for general practitioners (GPs) and Practice Nurses.
Course Structure: The course consists of two modules:
Module 1: Basics of Smoking Assessment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People in General Practice. (1 hour)
Module 2 Reflective activity and review of the Action Plan. (1 hour)
This activity is suitable for self-recorded CPD activities. (EA 1 hour + RP 1 hour = 2 CPD hours)
A Certificate will be provided at the end of the course. You can read more about the reasons to use our training courses here.
- Suitable for General Practitioners.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details or any payments. You are not required to enter your real date of birth or address. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
- You are not required to provide your real date of birth or address.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
More free resources for GPs and Practice staff at General Practice Training and Consulting.