This is a very useful course for those who wish to cut their workload substantially. If you need just a quick Certificate for the staff folder for Accreditation, you should choose other courses.
Using ChatGPT AI in General Practice. Free training for staff, nurses and GPs. Digital Health is a free online course.
This course is suitable for Practice Managers, Medical Receptionists, Nursing staff and GPs. 20 min to 2 hours to complete.
This is a micro-course. Micro-course focuses on a narrow topic of knowledge.
The advantages of CPD micro-courses:
- Take a little time to complete it.
- Focussed on practical, useful information.
- High information retention rate due to the small volume of material to digest.
This course is suitable for self-recorded CPD activities. You may consider recording 2 hours of CPD in the EA section of the RACGP record.
A Certificate will be available at the end of the course. Please, add the Certificate to your staff folder as proof of ongoing staff training. You can read more about the reasons to use our training courses here.
- Suitable for General Practitioners, Nurses, Medical Receptionists and Practice Managers.
- This course is a self-learning, fully online activity.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an update to the existing staff at the practice or can be used as part of the orientation process.
- You will receive a Certificate at the end of the course. Click on your profile name to access the Certificates.
- The course is not accredited.
- This course is free of charge to anyone.
- You need to register at www.courses.generalpracticetraining.com.au when you enrol for the course. It is also free of charge. We will never ask you for your credit card details or any payments. Advertisements around this website help us cover some of the course costs and keep it free for you.
- When asked to register for this portal, please, enter your user name as you wish it to be on the Certificate of completion of the course.
If you like this course, please buy me a cup of coffee. BUY ME A COFFEE
Where can you find your Certificate?
More free resources for GPs and Practice staff at General Practice Training and Consulting.
If you find the image for this course interesting, you can find the description here – Description of the image “Microchipped beauty.”